Tuesday 28 February 2017

Jennifer Aniston $10 Million wears at the Oscars sets the Internet agog



Jennifer Aniston was all glitz and glamour literarily at the recently held Oscar's with her set of twinkling and glittering Diamonds earrings and Diamond ring altogether worth a whopping 10.7 Million Dollars.
The earrings are Emerald cut and are exquisitely beautiful to say the least, weighing a hefty 100 carats. The earrings are a Golconda piece weighing 20 carats. And to match, she had an Atelier Versace dress with a low neckline and thigh slit. The dress was delicately beaded to reflect a unique blissful look. She attended the event with her husband Justin Theroux.


         Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston


Photo credit: Alberto Rogriguez/ WireImage

8 comments:

  1. Most of those celebrities hires those diamonds just to show off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does dat affect the price of garri in the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. naija news

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! entertainment news

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. Nigerian newspaper

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment! entertainment news

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article. Nigerian newspaper

    ReplyDelete

Kindly add your opinion with every sense of decorum, thanks

na waoh